This site is made available for public access strictly subject to the terms below. If you do not accept the terms below, you may not access the site.
1. This site is owned by Diamond Life Global ("the Company"), a company registered in England & Wales under company number 12082776 and with its registered office at Lower Tump Farmhouse Tump Lane, English Bicknor, Coleford, East Bach, England, GL16 7EU.
Any correspondence regarding this site should be addressed to the webmaster at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Copyright in the visual design and the coding for this site is owned by the Company or has been licensed to the Company. No part of the site may be reproduced in any form without the Company's prior written consent. You may print materials from the Site only for your personal use.
3. The Site is for use only by customers or prospective customers of the Company in the United Kingdom and nominated Countries. Accordingly, the site is not intended to provide guidance or information for any persons proposing to invest in the Company or transact with the Company as a supplier; and the Site may not be used in any way by competitors of the Company.
4. Any links to this site may be made only to the home page and no part of this site may be viewed within frames of a third party site. Any other links to this site are prohibited.
5. The information on this Site is intended to provide general information about the Company and its products and services. It is not intended to facilitate online trade. Some of the information on the site may not be completely up to date, and information about goods or services may have been superseded. Customer should obtain confirmation of any information before relying upon this site when purchasing the Company's goods or services.
7. Use of this site shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales and any disputes or claims in connection with this site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.